Dear Friends and Colleagues –

I am writing to you today with a unique opportunity to contribute to the influential community of wine communicators from around the globe, who each year converge on one unique location to discuss wine and digital communications strategies during the European Wine Bloggers & Digital Communications Conference [EWBC].

As a part of this year's EWBC Scholarship and Fundraising Team, I am proud to submit sponsorship of this year's scholarship fund. We are accepting small donations and large sponsorships for this program. 

The sixth-annual EWBC Digital Wine Communications Conference will be held in Logroño, Spain, on October 25 – 27, 2013, uniting hundreds of expert wine communicators from over 35 countries!

Should you, your colleagues, and/or company wish to contribute to this year's scholarship fund, or if you have any questions about sponsorships of the EWBC conference, please feel free to contact me at: mr.bnspencer@gmail.com

Within the aproposal, which I will send you, I have included the primary information about this year’s scholarship fund and my contact information. You may also visit any of the links included at the end of the proposal for more information.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Spain, in October!

Sincerely,

Benjamin Spencer, AIWS
Please contact me at: mr.bnspencer@gmail.com