Friday, March 6, 2015

"The Death of Screw Caps - Part II"... what do you think is a good title for a sequel, #winelover?


My dear friends and fellow #winelover-s:

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I recently wrote an article: 

Now I'm working on its follow up and I thought it would be cool to have a name of a famous sequel.
Please vote on the #winelover-s group on Facebook:



Thanks & Cheers!

16198_10200155287353172_2104424685_n(1)

Luiz Alberto,
I combine my passion for wine with social media.
Follow me on twitter: @thewinehub

PS1: For those of you worried about my studies: This is a fun way to learn more about closures!

PS2: If you are not of member of our group, please ask to be included and I'll do it as soon as I can.

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....