Friday, December 23, 2016

My message for the holiday season: Let's make the world a better place?

For a while I have been thinking what to say to all of you - my dear friends, who are a part of my life, real or virtual - something meaningful for the Holidays.

This is the best I could do:
The Serenity Prayer: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always know the difference."

And, beyond the wisdom to know what we can change and what we cannot, a second kind of wisdom speaks to the better way to err: We should make every effort to influence for the better what we can. And what we think we can.

Let's make the world a better place?

I hope 2017 will keep bringing to all of us and our families good health, piece, happiness, and many successes. 

Thanks again for all your support and friendship this year.

Love to all!!!

Cheers!!
Luiz Alberto
  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....